Users with Control Users or Configure Interfaces access to HL7Connect can create or configure an interface.
NOTE: Users with insufficient privileges will not have the Administration option in the navigation bar.
- Select Administration in HL7Connect navigation bar
- Select the Interfaces tab
- Click on the Create New Interface button
NOTE: Compulsory fields are marked with a *
- Enter the name of the interface, choosing a descriptive name for each interface to help other users of HL7Connect
- Select the mode of the interface, whether the new interface is going to be inbound (listening) or outbound (sending). This can never be changed.
- Select the content type of the interface, whether the new interface is going to be be for HL7 v2 messages, or CDA documents. This can never be changed.
- Choose the transport type to be used for messaging
NOTE: The transport type can be changed at a later stage. The list of transport types depends on the content type.
- Click the Create Interface button
The next step is to configure the interface.
© Kestral Computing P/L 2000-2015. HL7Connect v2.00-063 generated on 30-Nov 2015
Keywords: Interfaces, Creating Interfaces, Creating / Interfaces, Interfaces / Creating