HL7Connect allows authorised users to download messages or documents to a file.
Choose Messages/Documents to Download
- Click Messages/Documents in the HL7Connect Navigation Task bar
- Choose the Messages tab
- Choose the Download button
- See Selecting Messages/Documents for message selection criteria
- When you have filled in sufficient fields to select the message(s) or document(s) that you want to download, click the Select Messages/Documents button
- The number of currently selected messagesor documents will be displayed
- Next, choose the download format via the drop down box
- Click the Download Selected Messages button
box will appear
- Click OK
- Choose a path and file name in which to save the messages
- Click OK
Download File Formats
- Zip Format: Raw messages or documents in a zip file (Both CDA Documents or HL7 v2 messages)
- LLP Format: Raw messages starting with #0B, and finishing with #1C0D (HL7 v2 messages)
- Text Format: Messages separated by headers in plain text (HL7 v2 messages)
- HTML Format: Messages in HTML safe format with separators between messages (HL7 v2 messages)
- Batch Format: Messages in an HL7 Batch format (HL7 v2 messages)
You can nominate a script to run on the messages before downloading them.
Typically you would do this when the messages would be sent to an outbound
interface after a script was applied, and you want to download the messages
with the same script applied.
The script event that is used is OnSendMessage, though
the interface (source and destination) will be missing (e.g. null when the script executes).
© Kestral Computing P/L 2000-2015. HL7Connect v2.00-063 generated on 30-Nov 2015
Keywords: Messages, Documents, Downloading, Messages / Downloading