procedure InitLocal(logFile : String; loincCache : String; snomedCache : String; ucumCache : String);
Initalise the library in local mode only. In this mode, the library does
not rely on any HL7Connect service being available, and services that are provided by the central
HL7Connect are not available, and will generate an exception if you try
to use them:
Other functions, including HL7 v2, CDA and CCD functionality will work normally.
Snomed and loinc services may be provided, depending on the parameters of
- unique key generation
- message/document sending and receiving
- interface and user status management (once implemented)
These files are found in \data in the HLConnect store on a full HL7Connect installation.
if null/nil/no parameter is provided, they will not be loaded, and the corresponding services
will not be available. If they are provided, the library will load them directly and
the services will be available. Note that loading them is fairly quick, but will
occupy the same amount of RAM in your process space as the size of the file on the disk.
- loinc Cache file name - the name of the cache file for loinc.
- snomed cache file name - the name of the cache file for snomed-CT
- ucum cache file name - the name of the cache file for ucum
these paramters should be null or empty at this time **
- * Note that loinc, snomed, and ucum services are not currently provided, and
The logfile is where internal logging and debugging messages will go. They will not
be produced if the logfile is null
© Kestral Computing P/L 2000 - 2003. HL7Connect v2.00-063 generated on 30-Nov 2015.