When installing a trial version of HL7Connect, choose to install a trail license rather than providing a certificate. A trial HL7Connect is full functional, but will only run for 30 days. When you purchase a license, you can use the HL7Connect manager (from the menu) to license your existing installation of HL7Connect (re-installation is not required).
If you are installing a new copy of HL7Connect you can ignore this section. If you are upgrading an existing HL7Connect installation, please note:
- This version of HL7Connect can upgrade any existing version of HL7Connect. However due to the highly configurable nature of HL7Connect, we strongly recommend that you try upgrading a restore of the backup of your system first.
- You will nost likely require a new license certificate. You cannot use a trial certificate. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check whether an new certificate will be required, and whether you are eligible for a free upgrade certificate.
- We suggest you go through the version change history to check if an upgrade may conflict with your current setup.
- In particular, if you are upgrading from an HL7Connect version earlier than 1.01-012, please read the following important information, which outlines some changes to the scripting API which may affect existing users upgrading their HL7Connect.
- This product is copyright (c) 1996 - 2012 Kestral Computing
- This product includes software developed by Health Level Seven
- Portions of this software are Copyright (c) 1993 - 2012, Chad Z. Hower (Kudzu) and the Indy Pit Crew - http://www.indyproject.org
After downloading the HL7Connect evaluation package please refer to the installation guide for installation assistance.