Discover the HL7Connect Product Suite
HL7Connect is a fully featured Interface Engine that provides integration, delivery,
and management services for both HL7 v2 messages and CDA documents. HL7Connect offers
COM, web services and messaging based integration paths to offer maximum flexibility for
Healthcare providers and vendors.
The COM library can be used in association with an HL7Connect server, or as standalone
provider of application services for HL7 v2 messaging, and CDA documents. The COM library
offers services to read, write, send, receive, and manipulate messages and documents. The
send and receive facilities are not available in stand-alone mode. The COM Library is free
for use in stand-alone mode.
The HL7Connect server facilitates easy management of multiple message and document feeds using a variety
of network protocols and file formats. Messages or documents may be stored and/or forwarded, created
validated or modified. Stored messages may be viewed, tabulated, edited, resent or downloaded.
The real power of HL7Connect comes from the events that can be used to customize itís behavior
along with the built in development environment where integration can be developed and tested.
- Features gives an overview of the many features available in HL7Connect.
- Documentation: Browse the documentation online.
- COM Library describes the HL7Connect COM Library.
- Version 2 Support gives an overview of how HL7Connect supports HL7 v2.
- CDA support gives an overview of how HL7Connect supports CDA.
- Editions describes the differences between the various editions of HL7Connect.
- Screen shots to demonstrate what HL7Connect looks like.
- Case Studies provides several case studies that describe the use of HL7Connect, as well as some product brochures.
- Videos - a number of video demonstrations to ease you into HL7Connect.
- Consulting: We also provide consulting services in addition to HL7Connect (Integration, Education, and Customization)
- Testimonials from our clients, who love using HL7Connect.
- FAQs concerning HL7Connect and it's use.