The following topics are covered in this course:
- Introduction to HL7 Version 3
- Status of ISO 21090 (Healthcare Data Types)
- Architectural considerations
- Full Examination of the Data types
- Implementation considerations
This course can take from 1 to 3 days, depending on requirements. The presenter is the current editor of the data types, so knows their strengths - and weaknesses - better than anyone else. Most of the people who have taken this course were expecting to be a little bored - it is the datatypes after all - but rather enjoyed it due to the way it is presented.