All in one developers toolkit for HL7 v2 and CDA document work
|Developer License||US$ 500 Per License|
Enterprise ready interface engine, with v2 support
|Enterprise||US$ 4,100 Per License|
|Select 10||US$ 1,350 Per License|
Add CDA & CCDA support
|Enterprise + CDA support||US$ 9,300 Per License|
|Select 10 + CDA support||US$ 3,060 Per License|
- All prices are listed in US dollars. Australian residents are required to pay a Goods and Services Tax in addition to the listed prices.
- Licenses are valid for the life of the software. See HL7Connect License Agreement for license details.
- See HL7Connect Editions for details of how the various editions differ. The cost to upgrade from one edition to another is the difference between their current prices.
hl7connect.com offers two levels of support:
- Product Support: Support for installing HL7Connect, and getting it to run properly, along with some support for general use of HL7Connect, such as clarification around documentation. This level of support is available to everyone.
- Integration Solutions: The product support does not include support for the actual solution of the integration problems that HL7Connect is being used to solve. We can offer support and troubleshooting for actual integration solutions, from specific email support through telephone support, right up to connecting into the HL7Connect host ourselves. These additional services may be charged by the hour at US$ 120 per hour, or a specific contract can be arranged. Refer to HL7Connect Consulting Services for further information
Refunds may be given at the discretion of hl7connect.com